Lanier Dog Park is a public park, but the city gives us no funding. We created a non-profit organization (Lanier Park Dog Owner’s Association) to help maintain our beautiful park and host events for the community, such as Yappy Hour, Howl-o-ween, annual Phillies Game and Santa Paws. We rely on donations from dog owners and neighbors like you to help us pay for park improvements and yearly maintenance.
We ask our dog owners to pay a small annual membership fee which helps to offset the cost of running the park – repairing the gates, fixing the fencing, providing biodegradable poop bags, etc. We also have plans submitted to expand the large dog park in Spring of 2023.
- $50 for a household membership
- $25 for a student or senior citizen membership
GET THE MOST OUT OF YOUR DONATION
- Your donation is tax-deductible. You will receive a receipt of your donation via email.
- Many companies match employee donations to non-profit organizations – ask your company if they will match your contribution.
- When you donate and become a member of Lanier Park Dog Owner’s Association, you become eligible for exclusive discounts and special promotions from our local business partners.
Thank you for your interest in becoming a member!
With your support, we can keep the park looking beautiful and operating to the level that our community has come to expect and appreciate.